1. Who are your musical influences and what inspires you to create?
My inspirations growing up were Chick Webb, Cozy Cole, Gene Krupa, Jimi Hendrix, Otis Redding, Steve Cropper,
The Who, T-bone Walker, Big Bands, Blues, Jazz, and Rock.
2. What is your opinion on the current state of the music industry and what are the pros/cons of being an independent artist?
The current state of affairs of the music biz today is total chaos and I don't understand why the FCC does not step in.
3. If you could spend an hour with any musician, living or dead, who would it be, and why?
4. What are your aspirations for 2013 and beyond?
Working on cd number 2 tentatively called 'bk2biz' (back to biz) and to start touring.
5. How do you feel to have won a LadyLake Indie Award?
Like I'm sitting on top of the world!
To learn more, please visit the following links:
imradio http://www.imradio.com/main_index.php?f=artists_view&id=14138 icepack jackson