Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

"They Survived Together" - The True Story of the Neiger Family

LadyLake came across this fabulous project by John Rokosny and wanted to show our support!
John is working on a film, sharing the story of the Neiger Family, the only family believed to escape the Holocaust together and survive.

Additional information can be found here.



From John:
I would like to share the fundraising campaign for our new film, "They Survived Together", the incredible true story of the Neiger family and their desperate escape from the Nazis.

The Neiger family is believed to be one of the only families to escape the Holocaust together and survive.

The 5 siblings, (Sesha, Benjamin, Hanka, Basia and Tosia) who survived together with their parents, are all still alive and living on the Eastside of Manhattan!

As soon as I met the Neiger family, and heard their incredible story, I knew I had to make this film.

I was so moved by their story, I was brought to tears. My goal is to honor their journey.

I want to create a film that will tell the story of one family, in their own words, as a voice for every family who went through this atrocity. I want to honor those who survived, and remember, with deep reverence, those who did not.

I want to share this story so it will never be forgotten.

“They Survived Together” is a story of endurance, unity and hope.

We are offering many levels of involvement, from Donations to many Producer credits.

Thank you for taking the time to watch our short sample of the "They Survived Together".

Please share with anyone else who might be interested. Thank you.

*A percentage of what we raise will be donated to The Museum of Jewish Heritage.
They Survived Together - production phase
The incredible true story of the Neiger family and their desperate escape from the Nazis | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support the fundraising needs of your community. Make a contribution today!

No comments:

Post a Comment