Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Indie Spotlight: Up and Coming DJ Austin Jeffrey

Profile of Austin Jeffrey, new DJ on the scene.


Says Austin:
"The listeners call me DJ AJ when I'm behind the mic. I got into radio about a year and a half ago - it will be 2 years on July, 16, 2015. I can be heard on not one or two but three online radio stations. I can be heard on My Mix Radio and Mixlr FM from 6-8pm Monday-Friday and starting Sunday, January, 25th, I can also be heard on The Vibe. It's awesome how something small can turn into something so big. It is amazing to see how far I've gotten since July, 16, 2013. My dream is to work at K105 or 97.3 WMEE in Fort Wayne, Indiana in the future. At this point if I keep going in this direction, I am going to get there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment